Monday, March 7, 2011

3/7/2011 - Neckbeard Dating



Hello Neckbeard Enthusiasts!
You're in for a treat today. We've got something you can pass along to that special Neckbeard in your life. Does the sound of your favorite Neckbeard thinking of his favorite video game or anime character keep you up at night? You know, when he is masturbating into a dirty sock which has long been tarnished a dull yellow and eminates a pungent musty odor? Well, let me put your mind at ease. One lucky Neckbeard can win a date with the Team Fortress girl of his dreams!

As featured on Craigslist, the body of the ad states:

Team Fortess fun =) - w4m - 23
Hey guys Ive tried this before, fruitlessly but time to try again. I’m looking for someone to share their passion for tf2 or some other valve game. Maybe I can be the pyro and you can be the soldier and do some mini crits with your rocket ;) Or maybe I can be the scout and u can over power me as a heavy, or you could play as the demo man... KABLOWWEE... who knows... lets find out... I know what I’m asking is a bit odd, but nonetheless a fantasy I would like to fulfill, and I need your help!! A little about me; I’m a 23 year old college student, gamer, and I love cosplay, and meeting new people I am D/D free and protection is a must!!! Please include a picture of yourself in your costume and tell me about how you might imagine this tf2 fantasy playing out. I look forward to hearing from you!!! This is not a joke! Also, please title your email with the team fortress class of your choice! Red team ftw!!

Here are some screen shots of the original ad, as well as some photos of this Neckbearded Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers