Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Neckbeard of the day! 12/9/09


Today I saw an neckbeard. Here he is playing anime video games while his anime figurine statue is out of the box on the table watching over his anime. Please to observe.



Neckbeards can become very militant about their anime if questioned. Anime is one of the things that unites neckbeards and as such it is one of the few things which will make them perform awkward attempts at socializing amongst other neckbeards. Today an anime girl told me "your troll powers are fail" and after I heard that I wanted to kill myself because it reminded me that even the women of RIT are neckbeards.


1 comment:

  1. Please kill yourself. You wanted to, why didn't you do it? What the fuck is wrong with you, fagot. That girl wanted you to die too, as do I, as, does the kid in the photo, as do you. YOU WANTED TO KILL YOURSELF!!!!! PLEASE DO!!!!!!!

    Oh, and it's "a neckbeard" not "an", you motherfucking dumbass fagot.

    "Please to observe." WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF ENGLISH IS THIS?!?!?! LEARN TO ENGLISH FAGOT

    ReplyDelete

Followers