Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hi blog

Hi I just wanted to start my blog today about the things in my life. My friend sent me a video on youtube and it made me happy because I knew that my friends care about sharing their beliefs and opinions with me.

I saw some neckbeards today. This happens because I live at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Everyone is terrible but I found an 8GB flash drive today and now I have lots of places to put ideas for future blogs and carry them with me everywhere!
I hate all RIT students. Please listen to http://witr.rit.edu/ they are the best.


Shout out to all my home boys and home girls on the internet you guys are the best and this blog wouldn't be possible without all of you!

P.S. PP4L lol you probably don't get it but its what some of my friends say.

4 comments:

  1. um excuse me why doesnt anyone follow my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because your blog is the lamest piece of shit blog I've ever seen. You hate RIT kids, yet you are there. You hate "neckbeards". WTF? You are a jackass, that's why no one follows this shit stain on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogattack said... I'm a faggot, no one reads my blog, I should kill myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=PP4L
    I bet your friends say this to you all the time, you fagot. Oh, wait, you have no friends, you fagot.

    ReplyDelete

Followers