Monday, March 5, 2012

Fun with Dinosaurs

Once upon a time I had $30, so I decided to spend it on fiverr.com
Fiverr, if you've not heard of it, is a website where people can whore themselves out for five dollars at a time.
I decided I would go to fiverr with a request for a bizarre image to be created in the likeness of one of my deepest fantasies the most bizarre shit I could think of.

I asked four artists to provide me the following:
"Hello, 
I would like a drawing of the following please: 
A tyrannosaurus rex wearing night vision goggles that is masturbating. He is ejaculating a laser beam, which is going to destroy the 2nd tower of the world trade center (the first is already smoking and destroyed). The sun should be in the background with a face and smiling. Please incorporate an Egyptian theme as well, some sort of pyramid maybe."

My first request was to fiverr user jeffreylloyd:
Off to a disappointing start.  Let's resubmit the drawing and remove the inappropriate bits:

Well that worked, and now for the final result!
Lackluster at best. Moving on to fiverr user Televators!


Another disappointing rejection.

Fiverr user SirKillington:



Of course I save the best for last...

Fiverr user GMChris:


That's the end of part one. I commissioned several more dinosaur themed drawings from GMChris after seeing how the first one turned out. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Followers